Gandhi said, “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are all in harmony“. Striving for such congruence is arguably the best path to achieving a truly fulfilling professional life.
- working with passion
– what’s important to you?
– what do you believe to be true about you, about others, and about the world?
– what drives you?
- contributing your unique talent
– what do you find easy that others find difficult?
– which activities make you lose track of time?
– what preferences do you have in the way you think, and the way you do things?
- offering real value
– how can you combine what you have a passion for, and what you have a talent for?
– how can this add value to others, and create an economic return for yourself?
– what do you need to do to make this a reality?
My approach to coaching is based on a series of stimulating face-to-face conversations, predicated on mutual credibility, respect and trust. Although the atmosphere will always be relaxed and friendly, expect me to challenge your assumptions, beliefs and mental models throughout.
We’ll think through constraints to achieving your goals from first principles. We’ll employ tools such as psychometric tests and 360° feedback too, but only where we feel they’ll add real value.
Feel free to contact me to discuss how you can construct a truly fulfilling professional life.